3D Interactive Preloader 3D Interactive Preloader

Not even a preloader

This isn't a preloader. It's a square tweened. It's not even 3D. It's a 2 point perspective.

Kwing responds:

No constructive criticism = Pwnt

Tank Game Tutorial Tank Game Tutorial

Terrible

That's the worst way to make a cannon I have ever seen. You should really be using duplicateMovieClip(). You have a movie clip that plays? The tanks moving overall is terrible too. 4 frames for directions? A game with a tank that plays like that would be lucky to pass. Don't write a tutorial without proper knowledge yourself.

Kwing responds:

It's not four frames; I used the _rotation feature.

Additionally, I made it play through a Movie Clip because I didn't want people firing off sheets of bullets; it makes the player indestructible in almost any environment.

And with that 'lucky to pass' and 'don't write a tutorial' guff, that's borderline offensive.

Brutal Insulter Brutal Insulter

Pretty Interesting

Pretty interesting. I think a bigger stage dimension would make it better. So we could navigate the worl list better.

Windows VISHIT game ! Windows VISHIT game !

Poorly Done

I have Vista, and it's nothing like this. Also it was terribly hard to click on the buttons sometimes if they were just text, that gets hard. Put a transparent layer under the text so we can actually click. The beginning with the mouse not found thing was retarded too. Take time and do good graphics and it might be good.

kidpaddle59 responds:

It's VISTA and XP

Starland Multiplayer TD Starland Multiplayer TD

amazing

im not sure how these people think the game is dead with no one on it there were like 25 games when i got on

Warfare: 1917 Warfare: 1917

Wow

Your seriously the best flash artist ever.

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Amazing

Wow this is amazing.

Ping Pong Ultimanium Ping Pong Ultimanium

Not pong again

Ok, the graphics were not that great. The concept of changing it and everything was good! But you need to execute that concept better. Make better grapics for the paddle too. Take some more time and you could have gotten a lot better of a score.

Laser Escape 1 Laser Escape 1

Great Game

Just a great game. You didn't make this because its the only thing you know how to code. No. You made this because you wanted to set a new standard for mouse mazes on Newgrounds. After this, no other mouse game will pass. And te custom cursor added such a professional touch. Also you had the perfect amount of levels! An entire 5! Just a great game. And the custom text in your menu was brilliant! This could one day be the #1 game on Newgrounds. Once again you did such a good job.

Peqkid responds:

wow, way to be sarcastic... no coment >.>

Ball Pain! Ball Pain!

concept is good

its a good concept but put more time into. improve graphics. make a background. and then resubmit. also redo the start menu and put a button in to start it. and when the game ends put in a button to restart. enter is terrible for a restart button

MisterAlexUk responds:

Thanks very much for the ideas. I'll be sure to get right on them!