[CC] Pokemon [CC] Pokemon

Hmm

I'm not sure at all that this deserves that great of a score. Terrible blending in the laser firing and terrible graphics all together not to mention the illegal sprites used. Sound was rather annoying.

Odyssic responds:

Credits were used, so shut the fuck up.

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

lol

that was hilarious dude...plus sweet animation

Runescape Sucks More Runescape Sucks More

lol

i played that game for about 3 weeks and said screw it. that was back in like 04

Axeraider67 responds:

lol.

thanks for the score and review.

3D Interactive Preloader 3D Interactive Preloader

Not even a preloader

This isn't a preloader. It's a square tweened. It's not even 3D. It's a 2 point perspective.

Kwing responds:

No constructive criticism = Pwnt

Tank Game Tutorial Tank Game Tutorial

Terrible

That's the worst way to make a cannon I have ever seen. You should really be using duplicateMovieClip(). You have a movie clip that plays? The tanks moving overall is terrible too. 4 frames for directions? A game with a tank that plays like that would be lucky to pass. Don't write a tutorial without proper knowledge yourself.

Kwing responds:

It's not four frames; I used the _rotation feature.

Additionally, I made it play through a Movie Clip because I didn't want people firing off sheets of bullets; it makes the player indestructible in almost any environment.

And with that 'lucky to pass' and 'don't write a tutorial' guff, that's borderline offensive.

Brutal Insulter Brutal Insulter

Pretty Interesting

Pretty interesting. I think a bigger stage dimension would make it better. So we could navigate the worl list better.

Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix Rucklo - Endless Handbag Remix

didnt like it

didnt like it at all. it seemed so chilidsh like it would be in a n64 game and im more into modern music.

Rucklo responds:

Thats ok, because I don't like you - I'm not into little kids like yourself, rather grown blossoming women.
lolol

Blargha Loop! Blargha Loop!

not bad

im gonna use for my game...i wanted a few short loops with not much memeory so i can keep it under 10 mb ( preferebly like 3 )

TheCriminalDuder responds:

kay

A Tribute to Gears of War A Tribute to Gears of War

cool

might end up in my gun game